About BMW Valuations
Welcome to BMW Valuations UK, run by John Glynn. I have over thirty years experience in professional valuations, including ten years as a Valuations Editor with motor trade values ‘bible’, Glass’s Guide, and almost twenty years as an independent valuations consultant.
Known for my monthly column in BMW Car magazine, I provide classic car owners, buyers, insurers and solicitors with online BMW valuations and also create expert valuation reports for divorce settlements, probate valuations, purchase disputes, diminution of value and more.
My insurance valuation reports are valid for two years. BMW Valuations is completely independent, so my valuations carry no conflict of interest risks as with dealer valuations. I am recommended by many UK insurers as their valuer of choice.
I value all classic, modern and restomod BMW cars including:
- BMW 2002 models including Turbo and early Touring
- BMW 3-series versions: E21, E30, E36 and E46 cars including M3
- BMW 5-series models: E28, E34 and E39 versions including M5
- E24 6-series classics; 628, 633, 635 and BMW M6 models
- Z3 and Z4 models including M Coupe and M Roadster
- Collectors cars including new purchases
- Rare race cars and part-finished restoration projects
Anyone can use my service and I’ll send your completed valuation back within three days. Go to the valuations form.